Term & Offices
Mayor Matt Larson is currently serving his third term as Snoqualmie's mayor. He has held many offices in Snoqualmie in the past including Mayor Pro-Tem, City Council member, chair of the Planning Commission, and Parks Board member.
As an Advanced Certified Municipal Leader -- a certification earned through the Association of Washington Cities --Mayor Larson enjoys serving in leadership roles in local and regional capacities. For two years he held the position of president of the Snoqualmie Valley Governments Association and serves on the King County Flood Control District Advisory Board. In 2015, he served as president of the Sound Cities Association, which is comprised of 36 member cities in King County.
As the Mayor of Snoqualmie, his highest priority is to protect and maintain a high quality of life for Snoqualmie citizens by providing responsive, comprehensive, and sustainable city services.
Following are organizations for which Mayor Larson currently serves or has in the recent past.
- Economic Development Council of Seattle & King County, Advisory Board Member
- King County Bridges and Roads Taskforce, Member
- King County Flood District Advisory Board, Founding Member
- King County Metro Service Guidelines Taskforce, Member
- King County Regional Transit Committee, SCA Member Representative
- Mountains to Sound Greenway, Advisory Board Member
- Snoqualmie Sister Cities Association, Member
- Snoqualmie Valley Governments Association, Member
- Sound Cities Association (SCA), Immediate Past President