Forms Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Start Service - Buyer


  1. 1. Instructions
  2. 2. Start New Utility Service
  3. 3. Signature Page
  • Instructions

    1. Instructions

      Use this form to start utility service if you are the buyer of the property. Utilities provided by the City of Snoqualmie are Water, Sewer and Storm Water. For Garbage and Power, please contact Waste Management and Puget Sound Energy.

    2. If you are a tenant and want to start service, please ask the owner of the property to fill out the Request for Alternate Billing form.

    3. You will receive a confirmation that your form was submitted after clicking submit at the end. There is nothing else you need to do. Your account will be set up the day after escrow closes and you will receive your first bill in the next billing cycle.

    4. For questions, email Tami Wood: or call us at 425.888.1555