City of Snoqualmie News Release
For immediate release: January 3, 2020
Call to Artists – Display Your Art at City Hall this Year!
Snoqualmie, WA – The Snoqualmie Arts Commission (SAC) is seeking artwork to display at Snoqualmie City Hall in 2020. Shows will feature artists with multiple two-dimensional pieces for rotation, including paintings, pastels, pencil, photography, and charcoal art works. Following selection, SAC representatives will arrange hanging dates with artists; artists are expected to help with delivery, set-up and pick-up.
- Deadline for submission: January 31, 2020
- Selection notification by e-mail: February 20, 2020
- Duration of hanging: Three months per show in 2020: April-June and October-December
Looking for artists with a body/series of work for display. Email submissions preferred. Please include the following information with your submission:
- Name, mailing address, phone number, and email address.
- Up to 2-4 photos of artwork submissions, under 2 MB each.
- Email submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail to P.O. Box 987, Snoqualmie, WA 98065. A signed Responsibility Waiver will be required to display artwork.
Rotation artwork may be priced to sell. A Snoqualmie business license is needed to sell artwork; artists are responsible for taxes and collecting money from sales.
For more information, contact Nicole Sanders at email@example.com
Caption: Artist Mike Winterbauer at a showing of his artwork in Snoqualmie City Hall.
# # #
Gail Folkins, City of Snoqualmie
425-888-1555 / 425-275-7950
To unsubscribe please email firstname.lastname@example.org