The Snoqualmie Arts Commission (SAC) is seeking artwork to display at Snoqualmie City Hall in 2019. Shows will feature artists with multiple two-dimensional pieces for rotation, including paintings, pastels, pencil, photography, and charcoal art works. Following selection, SAC representatives will arrange hanging dates with artists; artists are expected to help with delivery, set-up and pick-up.
- Deadline for submissions: October 31
- Selection notification by e-mail: November 15
- Display periods: January-March, April-June, and October-December
Please include the following information with your submission:
- Name, mailing address, phone number, and email address.
- Up to 3-4 photos of artwork submissions – under 2 MB each.
- Submissions may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to:
P.O. Box 987, Snoqualmie, WA 98065. A signed Responsibility Waiver is required to display.
Rotation artwork may be priced to sell. A Snoqualmie business license is needed to sell artwork; artists are responsible for taxes and collecting money from sales.
For more information, contact Nicole Sanders at email@example.com
Shown: Artist Jacqueline Tribble at her Snoqualmie City Hall Gallery show.