Recycling & Waste Reduction
Service to Your Home and Business
City of Snoqualmie residents and businesses are served by Waste Management.
- Food Waste
- Hazardous Waste
- Holiday Collection Schedules
- Recycling Service
- Setting Up Service
Reduce Your Waste Bill
More than 30 percent of most household garbage is either paper packaging or food scraps.
You can easily recycle your mail and all cardboard (plastic coated, taped and stapled). In addition, you can compost those greasy pizza boxes and paper towels!
Reducing household waste is easy and saves you money. Your bill is based on the size of your garbage container; recycling and compost are already included.
Swap your 35-gallon cart for a 20-gallon mini-can and save more than $5 per month. Change from a 64-gallon cart to a 35- or 20-gallon cart, and reduce your bill by one-third to one-half!
- Recycling Tips http://wmnorthwest.com/snoqualmie/recycling.html
- Yard & Food Waste http://wmnorthwest.com/snoqualmie/yardwaste.html
- What Do I do With http://your.kingcounty.gov/solidwaste/wdidw/index.asp
- Household Hazardous Wastehttp://your.kingcounty.gov/solidwaste/facilities/hazwaste.asp
- Transfer Stations http://your.kingcounty.gov/solidwaste/garbage-recycling/city.asp?CID=47
- Traveling Wastemobile http://www.hazwastehelp.org/HHW/wastemobile.aspx
Learn more about recycling initiatives.
The City of Snoqualmie has partnered with Waste Management of Washington to provide curbside collection of garbage, recycling and yard/food waste for all residents and businesses.
Look through information about waste reduction.
Find businesses that accept materials for recycling, donations and disposal.
Describes the joint City and Waste Management Businesses Compost Program