Human Resources Department
The City of Snoqualmie is a great place to work with generous benefits packages, competitive wages and salaries, and a dedication to work/life balance. Our employment priorities are to provide a healthy work environment, employee well-being, and support of personal and professional growth.
Seasonal Parks and Public Works Maintenance Workers
Read the job descriptions and apply at GovJobsToday.com.
Work With Us!
Snoqualmie partners with local jurisdictions on GovJobsToday.com, an online database of government jobs in the Puget Sound region where you can:
- View available job openings and announcements
- Create a free and secure applicant account
- Apply online instantly
- View screening status
Full-time, part-time, and seasonal positions are posted on the GovJobsToday website.
The City of Snoqualmie is an equal opportunity employer.
- 100% Paid Medical, Dental, Orthodontia, and Vision Insurance Premiums for Employee and Dependents
- 100% Paid Life Insurance for Employee
- Membership in Public Employees' Retirement System or LEOFF System
- Deferred Compensation Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Vacation Leave
- Sick Leave
- 12 Paid Holidays per Year (includes 2 Floating Holidays)
- Family & Medical Leave
*See 'Fire Department Jobs' and 'Police Department Jobs' pages for more information about those departments' benefits.